Byredo win a Tentrr camping trip pzie drawing
Presented by Byredo USA, Inc.
Official rules of the prize drawing (the “Official Rules”)
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Void where prohibited by law.
The Byredo Win a Tentrr Camping Trip Prize Drawing (the “Prize Draw”) begins on September 7, 2018 at 6:00 p.m. Eastern Time and ends on September 7, 2018 at 8:00 pm Eastern Time (the “Prize Draw Period”). Entries received after the end of the Prize Draw Period will not be valid for entry into the Prize Draw. You must be present to win; the grand prize will be awarded promptly at the end of the Prize Draw Period.
- 1. Eligibility: The Prize Draw is open to legal residents of the United States who are at least eighteen (18) years of age and who are physically present at the Byredo store located at 62 Wooster Street, New York, New York [zip] (the “Byredo Wooster Store”) during the Prize Draw Period. Employees, officers, and directors of Byredo USA, Inc. (“Sponsor”) or any of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, consultants, or contractors. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Sponsor reserves the right to verify the eligibility of winners.
- 2. Sponsor: Byredo USA, Inc., 145 West 28th Street, 7th Floor, New York, NY 10001.
Prize Provider: Tentrr, Inc.
- 3. How to Enter: During the Prize Draw Period, to enter, you must (1) personally attend the launch of the new Eau de Parfum Eleventh Hour at the Byredo Wooster Store during the Prize Draw Period; (2) write your name on the entry ticket available in the Wooster Store; and (3) be present when the grand prize is drawn. Submission of an entry ticket constitutes your full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and to Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Prize Draw. LIMIT ONE (1) ENTRY PER PERSON. Incomplete, illegible, multiple or untimely entries are void and will be disqualified.
- 4. Selection of Winners: At the end of the Prize Draw Period at the Byredo Wooster Store, a representative of Sponsor will select the name of the potential winner of the prize in a random drawing from among all valid entries received. The potential winner must be present at the Byredo Wooster Store when the drawing occurs to claim the grand prize. Verification of Potential Winners: ALL POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE PRIZE DRAW.
- 5. Prizes and Prize Restrictions: One (1) grand prize will be awarded, consisting of a $500 gift card to be used for a Tentrr Adventure camping trip on www.tentrr.com. Total retail value of grand prize is $500. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. The Prize will be awarded at the end of the Prize Draw Period at the Byredo Wooster Store. Apart from the gift card, all expenses and incidental travel costs associated with a Tentrr Adventure, including but not limited to, transportation to and from the winner’s place of residence, meals, souvenirs, costs of activities, incidentals, gratuities, passenger tariffs or duties, baggage fees, service charges or facility charges, personal charges at lodging, security fees, taxes or other expenses, are the responsibility solely of the prize winner. Travel restrictions, conditions and limitations may be imposed by the Prize Provider. The grand prize cannot be substituted, assigned, transferred, sold or redeemed for cash. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize.
- 6. General Conditions: Subject to applicable law, Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Prize Draw, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Prize Draw, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that specific term. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be attempting to tamper with or undermine the entry process and/or the legitimate operation of the Prize Draw; an individual who violates the Official Rules; or an individual who acts in an abusive or disruptive manner or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person.
- 7. Release and Limitations of Liability: Please note that the nature of the prize may be such that it poses health or safety risks, or risks normally associated with travel. For this reason, you should consider any health, safety and travel risks and take appropriate precautions (including arranging travel and other insurance) to guard against those risks. BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS PRIZE DRAW, ENTRANTS AGREE THAT THE SPONSOR, THE PRIZE PROVIDER AND THEIR RESPECTIVE AFFILIATES, DIRECTORS, OFFICER, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS (“RELEASED PARTIES”) WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND SHALL BE HELD HARMLESS BY ENTRANTS AGAINST, ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS RESULTING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, MISUSE, OR USE OF THE PRIZE, ENTRY, OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS PRIZE DRAW OR IN ANY PRIZE DRAW RELATED ACTIVITY, OR ANY CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION OR INVASION OF PRIVACY. NOTHING IN THIS PROVISION SHALL EXCLUDE OR LIMIT OUR LIABILITY FOR DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY RESULTING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF A RELEASED PARTY. THE RELEASED PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE IF ANY PRIZE CANNOT BE AWARDED OR USED DUE TO CANCELLATIONS, DELAYS, OR INTERRUPTIONS CAUSED BY ACTS OF GOD, ACTS OF WAR, NATURAL DISASTERS, WEATHER, OR TERRORISM. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THE GRAND PRIZE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, SAVE AS MAY BE PROVIDED BY LAW. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY. CHECK LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
- 8. Disputes. These Official Rules are governed by New York law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the jurisdiction of the New York courts.
- 9. Official Rules and Winners List: For a copy of the Official Rules, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope for receipt by 30 September, 2018 to the Sponsor at the address given in Official Rule 2 above. Copyright ©2018 Byredo USA, Inc. All marks and logos are trademarks of their respective companies in the United States. All rights reserved.